28.10. + 29.10. + 4.11. + 5.11.2020 - Grant Proposal Writing (en & digital)
How to design and communicate your project convincingly
28. Oktober 2020, 09:00 Uhr bis 12:30 Uhr / October 28, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
29. Oktober 2020, 09:00 Uhr bis 12:30 Uhr / October 29, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
04. November 2020, 09:00 Uhr bis 12:30 Uhr / November 4th, 2020, frome 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
05. November 2020, 14:30 Uhr bis 18:00 Uhr / November 5th, 2020, frome 2.30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
digital per Zoom, die Zugangsdaten gibt es nach Anmeldung / digital via zoom, the login data is available after registration
Studentinnen, Nachwuchswissenschaftlerinnen / students, young scientists
Inhalt des Workshops/ Contents of the workshop
Successful grant proposal writing is a fundamental basis to fund a career in research. There are plenty of national and international funding programmes with different funding schemes. Each scheme has its individual context and thematic focus, eligibility and funding rules, submission and evaluation process, and evaluation criteria. Thus, the detailed features and aspects of a successful proposal in one funding scheme are naturally differing from those of a successful proposal in another funding scheme. However, the process of how to work out these details is a common denominator to the different funding schemes. It requires skills way beyond the ability to work out a research idea in detail.
Process Steps of the Workshop:
- Identification of the right funding scheme
- Assessment of the framework defined by the funding scheme
- Mapping the research idea to the framework to achieve a high relevance
- Setting up a concept for the project
- Identification of necessary expertise and resources
- Structuring the proposal
- Formulation of the different parts of the proposal with regard to the framework and the evaluation criteria
- Coordination of the proposal writing and submission process
Dr.in Sabine Preusse
Anmeldungen einfach per Mail über das Projektteam. / Registration via email to the project team.